Re: [gtk-list] gubi errors

On Mon, 18 Aug 1997, Sascha Ziemann wrote:

[...] Reply-To: timj@birgrave.birnet.private

> Nice eMail address. :-(

hup? the Reply-To:-line was not inserted on my system!
it is supposed to be inserted from redhat.com as

strange, there seems to be a configuration error that inserts
the user from the smpt-greeting message... or?
if you wnt to reply to me personaly use timj@psynet.net.

anyways, your error report seems to be due to the usage
of plain gtk+970606.tar.gz, aply peters reference counting
patch or use gtk+-U1, both works fine with me...

(sorry, i forget to put that into the announcement ;( )

---
ciaoTJ