User interface for XaoS

Hi
My friend 0rfelyus forced me to ask here :) I working at new version of
XaoS - an realtime interactive fractal zoomer. New version will be part
of GNU project and will include amny new features like turecolor,
animation replay, animated tutorials etc. (experimental version is
available at http://www.ta.jcu.cz/pub/linux/hubicka/experimental/xaos30r.tgz)
The biggest problem for now is an user interface. I am too lazy to write it
and current UI is rather strange. So is there someone, who would like to
do this? We have an developers mailing list at xaos-devel@horac.ta.jcu.cz,
so if you are interested please email there, you will be welcomed!

Thank you
Honza

                   Have you browsed my www pages? Look at:
                       http://www.paru.cas.cz/~hubicka
      Koules-the game for Svgalib,X11 and OS/2,  Xonix-the game for X11
      czech documentation for linux index, original 2D computer art and
              funny 100 years old photos and articles are there!