Re: Fixing pango.org

On 5/29/06, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad cs toronto edu> wrote:
Hi Tom,

I'm wondering if you are still interested in improving the wiki
theme for pango.org.
[snip]

Hi,
Speaking of improving the wiki, I would love to see content from
http://people.redhat.com/otaylor/pango-mirror/ on the pango.org wiki.
This information is very helpfull for a new user to put pango in right
perspective.

I would be more than happy to extend any help in this regard.

Thanks,
Makuchaku
--
http://makuchaku.info
When you speak out with the courage of your convictions, people listen!