PANGO_GLYPH_EMPTY

Hello,

There seems to be a problem in the visibility of the PANGO_GLYPH_EMPTY
enum. On the one hand it is defined privately, but on the other hand
it is encoded in the PangoGlyphString which is returned in a
PangoLayoutLine which is public. I encountered it while trying to skip
non-printable characters in my program paps...

Regards,
Dov

P.S. I have realized that all the font and outline traversals that I
do in paps are now preferably done through cairo. The question is if
the released postscript backend of cairo is up to it yet, or if I
should hold off the porting for another while?