Re: [Fwd: Re: [DejaVu-fonts] Dejavu Sans crashes GTK+ applications?]

Hi,

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 23:55:05 +0000
Simos Xenitellis <simos74 gmx net> wrote:
>Dear All,
>There is a possible bug in GTK+ (or other related libraries) that is
>triggered by a specific font, DejaVu Sans. The result is that
>applications such as gedit, gucharmap and file-roller crash when they
>handle these two specific glyphs.

Excuse me, could you test the bug with fontmenu in "testgtk"?
I've tested gtk+-2.8.10 and got attached result. Both characters
are displayed correctly (? I think so...). I wrote UTF-8 text
including both characters and load it via "testtext" application,
and it displayed them correctly.

Regards,
mpsuzuki