Re: how to make a project develped using anjuta support intl

rush ta wrote:

Hello..

I am developing a project using Anjuta / Glade in GTK2.0 ....

I want the application to support 3-4 non english languages....

Guys i have tried getting help from anjuta people ..

but all invain ....

Can anyone help me...

I can mail U a demo proj tarball if U want...

The magic word is "gettext"; the library for internationalisation.
When you create an anjuta project, you have the option to enable Gettext
http://www.anjuta.org/documents/C/anjuta-advanced-tutorial/figures/aat_additional_options.png
which adds automatically the needed libraries and stubs.

If you want to make a difference, you can make a bugzilla entry for Anjuta to change the message for
http://www.anjuta.org/documents/C/anjuta-advanced-tutorial/figures/aat_additional_options.png
from
"Enable Gettext support"
"Enable Internationalisation support (Gettext)"

For the rest on gettext and what is left to do to make it work,
see http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/

Simos