Re: [Pango] Nautilus: new line in filenames with dot and underscores...

On Sat, 2005-11-19 at 19:38 +0000, Nelson Benítez wrote:

> So I'm a bit lost and don't know where in pango|glib source is the code
> that wraps a word based on the hyphen character, so maybe someone can
> point me to the right source or tell me this is more complicated that
> what I imagine.

I think the code is all in break.c, and is based on Unicode character
properties. See the techincal report:
  http://www.unicode.org/unicode/reports/tr14/

>From looking at table 1 you might be able to get what you want by
inserting zero-width spaces in places you would like it to break,
as it says these 'provide a break opportunity'.

Damon