Re: Personal request

Spundun Bhatt wrote:

Owen Taylor wrote:

What I'm looking for is "ninety" written out in various languages
and in particular in various scripts.

For hindi and gujarati: http://gu.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Spundun/Ninety

hope this is in time for the birthday. :)

Oops... sory for the duplicate.. Sayamindu's wiki link didnt thread well with my thunderbird.

Spundun

If the form would change depending
on "ninety what?" it should be the appropriate form for years or a person's
age.

Many thanks in advance,
                    Owen

[ Probably best to follow up here to prevent duplication of effort, but feel free to mail me privately as well. If there is any doubt that
 Pango and commonly available fonts would render the result correctly,
 an image so that I can check my work would be great. ]