Re: Arabic line spacing problem

Hi John,
I believe that you have a font problem that you can diagnose using a font editor. Both Arabic and Hebrew fonts often have much smaller letters per point size than Western fonts in order to leave room for above and below line diacritics.

In any event, it would help if you could tell us exactly which Arabic font you are using and which Western font you are comparing it with.
Regards,

 - yba