Syriac in CVS

I'm working on applying some of the stack of unapplied patches and
script additions to Pango now, and just landed the
Emil Soleyman-Zomalan's Syriac shaper in CVS.

Changes I made while applying the patch:

* Fixed leftover INCLUDE_ARABIC_FC in syriac/Makefile.am
* Replaced usage of 0xFFFF to mean "all glyphs" with
  #define ALL_GLYPHS ~(gulong)0
* Removed unused 'input' variable, some related cleanups.
* Switched syriac-ot.[ch] to fix residual FreeType coding
  style leftovers.
* Removed unused syriac_glyph_feature enumeration
* Changed comment in syriac-ot.c to be clear that the R1-R11
  numbering doesn't correspond to either the Arabic or
  Syriac sections of the Unicode standard.

I'd also like to move the fallback_shape() code from
the Pango and Arabic shapers into pangofc-font.c, but will
do that later.

Emil - if you want CVS access to be able to make future
fixes to the Syriac shaper directly, just send me the
information from

 http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/cvs.html

and I'll forward it to accounts gnome org  I'm also happy
to apply patches if you put them in bugzilla, but I'm known
to be a bit slow at times.