failed to build pango-indic-xft.so

Hi,

I was trying to compile Pango. But the pango modules
in my build (in /usr/local/lib/pango/1.4.0/modules )
doesn't have the following modules after I did "make
install":
            a) pango-basic-ft2.so
            b) pango-basic-xft.so
            c) pango-indic-ft2.so
            d) pango-indic-xft.so
But it has installed pango-basic-fc.so in that
directory.
(I basically need to display Indic characters.  )

 The configure script of Pango mentions
"--with-included-modules" option. (But I guess that
option is only to build some modules statically into
Pango).

I'm using ./configure --with-x . Do I to need to use
any other configuration options in order to build
Pango with Indic support?

(I'm using Pango-1.3.2, Glib-2.3.2,   libfreetype6
and libfreetype6-d of version 2.1.7-1.1,  libxft2 and
libxft-dev of version 2.1.2-5.)

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
Jyotirmoy