Re: Pango 1.0.5

On 20 May 2003 11:49:07 +0530
Viveka Nathan K <vivek lantana tenet res in> wrote:

> Hii
>  I install the pango 1.0.5 from the source. After i installed it,
>  while
> i start the GNOME, it says the following error.
>
> gnome-session: error while loading shared libraries:
> libpangoxft-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
> or directory

 It probably compiled without xft support, reason could be you dont
have Xft or fontconfig installed.
 Install those first & reconfigure & recompile pango.

Regards,
Karunakar

--
"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to
cheer somebody else up." -Mark Twain

* Indian Linux project    *
* http://www.indlinux.org *