[no subject]

If you're looking for top-of-the-crown quality, I have some ideas to add
to that list, but imo almost all of that stuff should be out of pango.=20
You should also be aware that many people has tried before to make a
high level, high typographic quality library, without success (I guess
that big projects are too attached to their implementation, to throw it
out and pick another one that any cheap application can have).

Cheers,

--=20
Joaqu=EDn Cuenca Abela
cuenca pacaterie u-psud fr