menu's appear in NLS

Hello all :P
I've a problem...
before I used dropline's gnome 2.0.2 installer I ran a WindowManager
called Fluxbox (an offspring of blackbox), and I used to use an export
line ("export LC_ALL=he_IL") in my .xinitrc line that would make hebrew
available for reading and typing.. made my life all so easyyy! :)..
now, I installed dropline's gnome and when I use that command the menu's
appear in hebrew.. apperantly it has NLS (Native Language Support) set
on.. and that makes it autochange to hebrew.. on xchat, for example- you
can use --disable-nls when ./configuring to cancel this option and since
you dont really have to do alot to install dropline's gnome (only run
the installer actually) I couldnt get a chance to use it :\.. I was
wondering if there was a way to cancel NLS? or maybe force menus to
appear in english? I'll be waiting on your answer! Thanks alot! /me
bows!

-w00fa.