Re: Help me to setup Thai keyboard on gnome!

Kaixo!

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 11:22:34PM +0700, Paitoon Butri wrote:
> Hi all,
>      I have problem in setup Thai keyboard on gnome. I installed Red Hat 7.3
> on my computers. While installing, I selected "English" (because of have no
> Thai).

That's your problem: you need to change your setup to use a Thai locale
(or at least a locale that uses a charset encoding that includes
THai characters)

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://www.srtxg.easynet.be/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0x8F0E4975
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Italian or Portuguese]