Re: Plan to add hangul-xft pango module for Hangul Jamo composition
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Changwoo Ryu <cwryu debian org>
- Cc: gtk-i18n-list <gtk-i18n-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Plan to add hangul-xft pango module for Hangul Jamo composition
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:55:11 -0400 (EDT)
Changwoo Ryu <cwryu debian org> writes:
> The basic-xft module doesn't (and can't) support the Hangul Jamos
> (U+1100 - U+11FF) range. I feel that I should write a new rendering
> module for this, like the hangul-x module.
> In addition, I want to do some cleanups to hangul-x module; sharing
> some defines/tables with hangul-xft, etc.
> If there is no problem, some files under pango/modules/hangul/ will be
> added/modified within 2-3 days, in pango-1-0 branch.
I'd rather you either:
- Do the work in the HEAD branch
- Send a patch in advance
While changes to the Hangul shaping shouldn't affect other parts of
Pango a lot, there is definitely some possibility for introducing
] [Thread Prev