Re: Plan to add hangul-xft pango module for Hangul Jamo composition

Changwoo Ryu <cwryu debian org> writes:

> The basic-xft module doesn't (and can't) support the Hangul Jamos
> (U+1100 - U+11FF) range.  I feel that I should write a new rendering
> module for this, like the hangul-x module.
>
> In addition, I want to do some cleanups to hangul-x module; sharing
> some defines/tables with hangul-xft, etc.
>
> If there is no problem, some files under pango/modules/hangul/ will be
> added/modified within 2-3 days, in pango-1-0 branch.

I'd rather you either:

 - Do the work in the HEAD branch

or:

 - Send a patch in advance

While changes to the Hangul shaping shouldn't affect other parts of
Pango a lot, there is definitely some possibility for introducing
new problems.