Re: pango won't compile
- From: Keith Packard <keithp keithp com>
- To: Calvin Arndt <calarndt tux4kids org>
- Cc: gtk-i18n-list gnome org, Keith Packard <keithp keithp com>
- Subject: Re: pango won't compile
- Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 15:06:14 -0700
Around 17 o'clock on Jun 2, Calvin Arndt wrote:
> pango explodes on XftFreetype.h
You've got new Xft (version 2) bits and pango only builds against
the old Xft (version 1). Xft version 2 doesn't install XftFreetype.h;
that's left over from a previous Xft version 1 installation.
Owen is hoping to get Xft 2 support into Gtk+ 2.2; I'm struggling to get
Xft and fontconfig ready for that to happen.
Keith Packard XFree86 Core Team HP Cambridge Research Lab
] [Thread Prev