Re: Can't Get TrueType Fonts in pango-viewer
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Eric Mader <mader jtcsv com>
- Cc: gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Can't Get TrueType Fonts in pango-viewer
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:31:31 -0500 (EST)
Eric Mader <mader jtcsv com> writes:
> In the process of trying to debug my Indic shaper, I tried using the
> pango-viewer program, but it doesn't seem to use my indic-fxt module
> to display Hindi, even though testtext does. Also, my TrueType fonts
> don't show up in pango-viewer's font pop-up.
> Is this a problem with how I've configured my system, or is it a
> problem w/ pango-viewer?
pango-viewer just does X fonts / X shaper right now. It could probably
be extended to do Xft reasonably easily, but nobody has done that.
] [Thread Prev