TIM - A Table-base Input Method Module

A while ago, I heard someone asking if there is an input method module
whose table is loaded from a file so that the conversion table can be
changed easily.

Now I just finished such a IM module which you can find it at

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/wenju/

I call it TIM (Table-based Input Method).  I haven't released a package
yet, but it is in the CVS.

Compare to gtkimcontextsimple, TIM has following features:

1.  Of cause, the conversion table is in a file so it can be easily
modified;

2.  It handles the case where one key sequence may correspond to multiple
characters;

3.  It is outside of GTK+ source tree which some people may find it
helpful.

If you have any suggestion, question, comment, etc., please let me know.

Regards,

Yao Zhang