Composing with ZWJ

dov imagic weizmann ac il writes:

 > I have been trying to use ZWJ in the Hebrew render module in order

 > So how can make the Hebrew module receive ZWJ?

Hi, I a similar problem when using the arabic module. The quick
fix was to eliminate the mapping of the same range in the basic
module. Looks like a problem in deciding wich module comes first,
but didn't have time to look further :-(. Anyway this fix worked for
me (pango 0.20 snapshoted last week, arabic module, ft2).

Bye!