Re: Text widget comments

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Mar 2001 dov imagic weizmann ac il wrote:
>
> > * How can I make xkb input a special character? E.g. I would like
> >   Shift-A in Hebrew mode input LRM (Ux200E)?
>
> Use 0x100200e as the key code.

If you choose Shift-A, then you cannot use it in an English layout.

Besides, many people are used to having shift+hebrew to be capital
english. (this is currently the mapping in XFree for the il keyboard).

What mapping do you think are appropriate for each key: RLM? LRM? What
else?

--
Tzafrir Cohen
mailto:tzafrir technion ac il