Re: broken tables-big.in pango/modules/basic/

After the remaking the tables-big.i following to Mr. Kusano's report,
I could make testtext (of gtk+-1.3.1) display Japanese text in HELLO.utf8
correctly (at present, anon-cvs server seems to be busy, and I could
not check out new source.)

I tried to display HELLO.utf8 by UCS-2 encoded fonts, but it was not
accepted as usable fonts (I've installed old "unifont" package, which
provides fonts downloaded from http://czyborra.com/unifont/).
If I specify the unifont only in ~/.pangox_aliases, I receive warning:

	Gtk-ERROR **: Unable to load default font.
	aborting...
	zsh: trace trap  ./testtext

Taking a glance on tables-big.i, char_mask_map[] has no mentions about
ISO-10646 encodings, and the most parts of char_masks[] are filled by 0.
This "0" means "ISO-10646 fonts can display this character"?
     or, means "no fonts can be display this character?".

However, I don't know if giving XLFD name with "ISO-10646" to the UCS-2
encoded fonts.

Best Wishes,

suzuki