Re: Re: Concerning the hyphen confusion in BiDi (was: Re: Bidirectional Bugs in Hebrew)

> Well, the problem is that it is legimate (if rarer) to want to
> really type   hebrew letter + negative number without an
> intervening space.
>
> So, how is the software going to know which was meant?

In my opinion, if someone wants to type something that complicated, he can
switch to english.

> There is no really _method_ in my description; I'm simply describing
> how the data should be stored. If you can describe when you
> would insert RLM, we can probably make GTK+'s input code
> do it, but the trouble is figuring when you should insert that
> RLM.

Could you tell me how to input RLM in Pango so I can check the exact place
for it?
I would really appreciate suggestions about this method from other hebrew
users.

Thanks,

Uri David