Re: Concerning the hyphen confusion in BiDi (was: Re: Bidirectional Bugs in Hebrew)

Just for reference, the Unicode 3.0 standard defines the following
characters:

Mixed hyphen+math:
------------------
U+002D - hyphen-minus (the character which is causing all those troubles
         in Hebrew BiDi text processing)

Hyphen only:
------------
U+2010 - hyphen