Re: Industry Thai Cell-Clustering Rules

Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:33:40 -0800 (PST)
From: Chookij Vanatham <chookij thestork eng>
Subject: Re: Industry Thai Cell-Clustering Rules
To: gtk-i18n-list gnome org, thep links nectec or th

Hi K.Theppitak,

I'm glad that you are back on the net.
Now, I think, we get everybody in-sync.
So, let's make the change of Thai Pango engine to have Wtt2.0 cell-clustering
and also, adding Mac/Microsoft shaping (tis620-1, tis620-2).

I'm changing/updating Thai pango engine now.
Attached are the Wtt2.0 cell-clustering rules.

Here is how to check if the current character can be combined with the
previous character.

#define ChrType(InpChr)		_TACchclass[(unsigned char)(InpChr)]

static int
IsDisplayTypeChr(PrevInpChr, FollInpChr)
    unsigned char		PrevInpChr;
    unsigned char		FollInpChr;
{
    switch (_TAC_celltype_inputcheck[ChrType(PrevInpChr)]
	[ChrType(FollInpChr)])
    {
		case 'A':
	case 'S':