Re: Industry Thai Cell-Clustering Rules

Hi Owen,

]
] > For the long term, we hope to have the new font technology to put this
] > cell-clustering information into the font and if that is possible, then,
] > we don't need to put .wtt2.0 into XLFD. Now, we are talking about short-term
] > and in order for Thai Pango engine to be able to provide the right
] > cell-clustering to what the users need.
]
] I don't think I still quite understand the concept of cell-clustering.
]
] Can you maybe explain how the shapes and/or metrics of a font depend
] on the clustering rule for which it was designed?
This is the good point.
I'll explain it to you later.

]
] If we can use any clustering rule with any font, then there is no
] reason that they should be tied together.

That's right and I agree.

Chookij V.

]
]
] Still a bit confused...
]                                         Owen
]
] gtk-i18n-list mailing list
] gtk-i18n-list gnome org
] http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-i18n-list