Re: Clustering rules (was Re: Adding tis620.2533-0...)

hi,

>We will be using this for representing ligaturing rules for Indic
>fonts in Pango, where:
>
> - There is no standard for Indic glyph encodings in common use
>   currently.

	i believe there is a standard called ISFOC developed by
	CDAC which is the most commonly used glyph encoding
	from document publishers downward. I am trying to get
	in touch with the CDAC folks to have open access to
	these standards.

	having said that, i still think we will need rules on
	a per-font basis.

	prabhat.