Re: Thai script in Pango

Hi Pablo,

Actually, this isn't enough and please don't add it now.
I'm adding the code in Thai pango engine to do the shaping based on
MS window font and also having Wtt2.0 cell-clustering. I'm trying to have it
done asap.

As I mentioned before in the past emails discussing with Owen, there is
a potential problematic issue if different platforms are going to use
the same charset name but having different shaping rule, then Pango
engines will need to be able to distinguish this, otherwise it will work
on one platform but not the other.

Once, I finish adding tis620.2533-0 with Wtt2.0 clustering and test it,
I would like to know the process of how I can contribute this into the
community.

Any comments/suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Chookij V.