From: Rushee Kowndinya Mutnuru <mrishik csa iisc ernet in>
To: gtk-i18n-list gnome org
Subject: help needed
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 19:33:27 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

 Regarding my project i need to develop an onscreen keyboard with a local
language. If any body having documentation how to do this please send it
to me.

 Had any body developed on screen keyboard with a local language . If so
please give me the URL where the source is availble.

 As i am not a member of this mailing list i will be very happy if any
body mails to me personally.

I will be waiting for a reply.

with regards
rishi