Translation needed

Hiya,

	Sorry for the tardiness, but I have a project that needs
to be translated within a couple days.

The project is located at:
http://primates.helixcode.com/~clahey/metatheme-0.5.0.tar.gz.

Please mail the patches to me, as I have been having cvs issues.

Also, the "Theme Selector" in control-center is being renamed to
"Application Appearance", please update your translations accordingly.

Thanks.

--
Richard Hestilow <tvgm@helixcode.com>
"There are three things in this world that will survive a nuclear war: