pango-0.9 arabic module

Now I checked out the CVS version on saturday and found there still
is some trouble:

  -  I tend to get Messages as the following:

     ** CRITICAL **: file pango-layout.c: line 839 (pango_layout_get_cursor_pos): assertion `index >= 0 && index <= layout->length' failed.

     ( a *lot* of them !! )

 -   The following  Message still occurs often:
     ** WARNING **: Invalid subfont 0

 -   Sometimes gtk-test segfaults and I can't see the reason.

 -   Make-install of the new gtk+ failes to install properly,
     causing configure-scripts testing for gtk+ to fail.

But it is awesome to see all ( most of ) the labels rendered correctly,
and to be able to enter at least some arabic text !
Things seem to work much better than which the (old) snapshot-downloads.

I now (finally ) added support for the langbox--6.8x font-encoding;
with the proper aliases there should be less problems with fonts now.
You can download my new version of the arabic shaper from
  http://titan.cs.uni-bonn.de/~koehlerk/u/

Best regards,
		Karl