Web site

I have some time this week to get back to working
on the internationalization effort for GTK+-1.4.

As a first step, I've put up a web site on the
subject at:

 http://www.labs.redhat.com/~otaylor/gscript/

This page is mostly meant to be a collection
of resources about internationalization, and
a place for documents about the project.

If you have any ideas for additional entries
in the "Links" or "Books" sections, please send
them to me.

I'm also looking for people to write descriptions
of what GTK+ needs to be properly ready to
handle _your_ language.

More definitive plans for the APIs and actual code
will follow soon.