Danish Translation of Gnome and programs

Hi all
I have recently toghether with a small group, begun translating all of
the Gnome Language files to Danish. We have Set Up an CVS server, where
the files are situated, and the work is going real fast.
I just have one question.!
Where shall we send the files, when they are ready? We had this idea
about linking the CVS base to the Gnome CVS server every week or so, and
there update the files on the Gnome CVS server. Is this possible??

--
    From
      Kim Schulz

E-MAIL: kim@schulz.dk