Re: linking to signals, properties and enums

Hi again,

found some uglyness in gtk-doc.

Object::signal becomes Object-signal
and
Object:property becomes Object--property

Thus the tasks are:
1.) Make #Object::signal and #Object:property work
at least make a proper link tag
<link linkend="Object-signal">Object::signal</link>

2.) Add link-ids to enum-values, so that they can be references via
%ENUM_VALUE or #ENUM_VALUE (which one do you prefer?)

Comments?

Stefan