Re: documenting signal flags

Hi Geert,

I think Damon is well aware of that 'duty'. I am glad he is reviewing the patches I attach to bugzilla and I don't think there is a need to rush. I am myself sometimes a bit impationt and then usualy sending him a mail explaining why one likes to get the patch in soon helps.

I am also happy hes doing the release work, so otheres can look into fixing and features.

Stefan