Re: gtd-doc documentation

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 12:03, Stefan Kost wrote:
> hi all,
>
> one thing that gtk-doc need is imho real docs. currently in the docs dir are a
> bunch of text files that are not up-to-date.

Yes, documentation would be great.

> First question: What format would you prefer?
> * DocBook (+ OMF scrollkeeper integration)

I think DocBook would be best. The help/ dir contains the skeleton of a
DocBook document, though it may be better to start from scratch.

I think there should be three main sections:
 1) Introduction - basics of how it works. what each script does.
 2) How to set up an app/library to use gtk-doc. (doc/setting-up.txt)
 3) How to write & maintain the docs.

Damon