gtkdoc-fixxref (Was Re: Doing bit of gtk-doc work)

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 12:56, Stefan Kost wrote:
> It's me again,
>
> the problem is in gtkdoc-fixxref::ScanIndex() as this only add the relative
> links from the index to the $Links{} hash. IMHO it should preprend the path of
> the index.sml and use them as absolute links.

I don't think we want to make all the links absolute ones. If we do that
then any tarball releases would have to be installed into exactly the
same directory to work.

I think we should use relative links normally, but absolute ones when
using GNOME2_PATH or pkg-config as a last resort, or when an absolute
directory is passed in with --extra-dir.

Damon