GTK Documentation

Hello,

The GTK+ Reference Manual (glib, etc) is better than never but I think
it's really hard to learn GTK+ 2.4 (model, cell, view, menu, tree, etc)
with the reference guide.

It will be great if someone (I don't speak english) could update the GTK
Tutorial and I think it's necessary to have more code examples from gtk
or gnome users like in this PHP site :

http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.basic-syntax.php

If we want more GTK users and developers, we must provide a really good
documentation. May be gnome love list can help in this work.

Regards,

Stephane