Re: CDATA in source comments

Hi again,

I looked at the sources right now and the only tool that contains > & &
lt; is gtkdoc-mkdb and in there ConvertSGMLChars and CreateValidSGML.
The first one is not called often and these calls seems to be fine.
And then I've checked all the CreateValidSGML invocations.
I don't yet have found the place where it produces The function description
(should be somehwere around OutputFunction() ).
So I can't submit a patch yet. Maybe I should really look at the issue after
some pause....

Stefan

--
      \|/            Stefan Kost
     <@ @>           private            business
|       __  Address  Simildenstr. 5     HTWK Leipzig, Fb IMN, Postfach 301166
|      ///           04277 Leipzig      04251 Leipzig
| __  ///            Germany            Germany
| \\\///    Phone    +49341 2253538     +49341 30766101
|  \__/     EMail    st_kost_at_gmx.net kost_at_imn.htwk-leipzig.de
|           WWW      www.sonicpulse.de  www.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/~kost/about.html
===-=-=--=---=---------------------------------- - - -  -    -
begin:vcard
fn:Stefan Kost
n:Kost;Stefan
org:HTWK Leipzig;FB. IMN
adr:;;Postfach 301166;Leipzig;;04251;Germany
email;internet:kost imn htwk-leipzig de
title:Dipl. Informatiker
tel;work:+49341 30766440
tel;home:+49341 2253538