Re: gtk-doc-maint bugzilla gnome org E-mail

On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 09:29, Damon Chaplin wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 13:47, Geert Stappers wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > gtk-doc bugs are assigned to gtk-doc-maint bugzilla gnome org
> > How to I get the E-mail that is sent to that address?
> > Could some tell me how to subscribe and unsubscribe to it?
> > Or is it an alias?
> >
> > My E-mail address is allready in the file MAINTAINERS
> > in the gtk-doc source, but that did not get the wanted result.
>
> You need to add yourself in bugzilla.gnome.org/maint-aliases.txt
> in the halloween module in cvs.

While this certainly works, it actually will give you a somewhat
nicer experience if you instead add yourself as a watcher
to the address in your bugzilla preferences.

The main advantage of this is that you won't get mail from changes
you make yourself because bugzilla knows it is sending mail
to you.

Regards,
						Owen