Building gtk-doc

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 02:47:52PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 09:19:39AM +0100, Keith Sharp wrote:
> > On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 20:10, Damon Chaplin wrote:

 <snip what="maintaince in gtk-doc/help/manual/C"/>

> > > What is needed is up-to-date documentation of how to set up apps to use
> > > gtk-doc, using the new makefile stuff. (i.e. look at how libglade and
> > > gtk+ use gtk-doc.)
> c:
>    People will find these hints in
>    gtk-doc/help/manual/C/README
>

> > Wouldn't it be better to include the document from:
> >
> > 	http://developer.gnome.org/arch/doc/authors.html
>
> Hey, the missing URL.
>

> > Which I believe is far more recent and complete.

Yes, that page matches the gtk-doc/doc directory.

> > Keith.

You are doing fine in contributing to this project.
The trick with bugzilla, where you provided updated files,
worked fine.
If you have more, just do the trick again.
If you want to known more about versioningtools (e.g. CVS),
just ask.

And as this E-mail goes to the mailinglist,
the offer stands for others also.