Re: Man pages, etc?
- From: Roger Leigh <roger whinlatter uklinux net>
- To: Aaron Weber <aaron ximian com>
- Cc: gtk-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Man pages, etc?
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:29:46 +0000
Aaron Weber <aaron ximian com> writes:
> I'd like to volunteer to write some help for gtk-doc. Who's
> maintaining it at this point, and where should I send man pages? I am
> not 100% sure that I'd be right on the whole process...
I'm not a maintainer, but I'd suggest checking out the Debian
gtk-doc-tools package which includes a set of manpages. They don't
appear to be comprehensive, but they might be useful as a starting
point for new ones.
Printing on GNU/Linux? http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/
GPG Public Key: 0x25BFB848. Please sign and encrypt your mail.
] [Thread Prev