Re: Man pages, etc?

Aaron Weber <aaron ximian com> writes:

>    Hello,
>       I'd like to volunteer to write some help for gtk-doc. Who's
>    maintaining it at this point, and where should I send man pages? I am
>    not 100% sure that I'd be right on the whole process...

I'm not a maintainer, but I'd suggest checking out the Debian
gtk-doc-tools package which includes a set of manpages.  They don't
appear to be comprehensive, but they might be useful as a starting
point for new ones.

<URL:http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=gtk-doc-tools&searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all>

Regards,
Roger