Problems with gtk-doc 1.0

Not sure if this is the right list to post questions about gtk-doc in
general or if its just for GTK documentation discussion, but here goes.

When using gtk-doc 1.0 the "Object Hierarchy", "Signal Prototypes" and
"Properties" sections aren't output for the objects I have in my
<modulename>.types file. When using gtk-doc 0.9 (Mandrake 9 RPM) things
work fine. Looking over gtkdoc-mkdb it seems that the OutputSGML routine
has undergone some significant changes. From what I can tell its looking
for object properties, signals, etc declarations in the
$MODULE-sections.txt file.

I have one other question as well. Often I find myself removing
<modulename>-docs.sgml in order to get new files added to it. Is there
any way to automatically have new entries added to this file, or to
perhaps be notified when a new header file is found?

Thanks in advance for any help. Cheers.
	Josh Green