[Fwd: Release of gtk-doc]

Almost forgot about this ...

Padraig asked me about doing a new gtk-doc release. A few things in the Gnome development platform are starting to use the simplified gtk-doc.make intfrastructure, so they want to be able to point people at a tarball release.

I think what is in CVS is fairly solid now. The README file includes some documentation about fixing up the XML catalog on systems where it is broken.

Damon: if you are too busy, I can do the release. It would be good to get it done soon though.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/

--- Begin Message ---
James,

Could you make a release of gtk-doc which includes gtkdocize?

Padraig

--- End Message ---