New release?

As has just been pointed out to me on another list, we can't use the XML
version for API docs at the moment, since the released versions of
gtk-doc do not support it. The last release was back in January.

Would it be reasonable to push an 0.10 version out of the aeroplane
sometime soon? Things seem pretty stable at the moment (although I
haven't tested the "since..." patch much).

Malcolm
--
I don't have a solution, but I admire your problem.