Re: http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/ is not working?

Jochen Voss <jvoss2 web de> writes:

> Hello,
>
> On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 01:49:50PM +0300, altay ozaygen wrote:
> > I couldn't find any web master's e-mail. [...]
>
> I always find this point very annoying.  Would it be
> possible to add some contact information to the online
> versions of the gnome developer documentation?  Sometimes I
> would like to report mistakes and the only reason I do not
> do this is because it is hard to find out where to send my
> message.

The right place to report mistakes or make suggestions
about any of the docs shipped with GTK+ (faq, tutorial,
reference docs) is bugzilla.gnome.org, product gtk+,
component docs.

Sounds like the suggestion of including a pointer to that
in the docs is the first suggestion to put there :-)

Regards,
                                        Owen