Re: unable to have correct signal prototype in documentation.

Matthias Clasen wrote:

gtk-doc queries the signal system for the signal signatures.
(Though I think you can probably override them in foo-overrides.txt if you are making extensive use of G_TYPE_POINTER.)

Ok, I'm seeing that code now. I was mislead by lookup_signal_arg_names.
Is that just left in there to get better arg names for the gtk signals ?
The signal system does not record the argument names (just types), which is why that function exists.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au 2003 Call for Papers out
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ |   http://conf.linux.org.au/cfp.html