unable to have correct signal prototype in documentation.

Hi,

In my project, i defined new signals and i would like gtk-doc to
retrieve correct prototype of my signals...

For example i have defined :
------------------------------------
struct _LimdiDocClass
{
  GtkBinClass parent_class;
  void (* menu_activate)         (LimdiDoc *doc,
				  GtkMenuItem *menu_item,
				  LimdiMenuDef *def);

};
-------------------------------------

and gtk-doc always give me, no matter what the prototype is :
-------------------------
"menu-activate"
            void        user_function      (LimdiDoc *limdidoc,
                                            gpointer user_data);
-------------------------

Marshaller for this signal is limdi_marshal_VOID__POINTER_POINTER so I
had, at least, expected :
-------------------------
"menu-activate"
            void        user_function      (LimdiDoc *limdidoc,
					    gpointer arg1,
					    gpointer arg2,
                                            gpointer user_data);
-------------------------

For information :

i'm using
gtk-doc 0.9
and gtk+-2.0.3

Any idea ?

Lecomte Jean-François                  Littéral S.A.
                               8, av. Duval le Camus
                    BP 156 -F92215 Saint-Cloud Cedex
                                              France
Tél. +33 0 146 02 84 76