Re: bonobo-activation doc build fixes

Hi Bill,

On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 16:59, Bill Councill wrote:
> I would recommend that before you go further, a group of senior Bonobo
> developers develop a configuration management policy. To keep the policy
> simple, borrow extensively from the 1998 version of the IEEE's Software
> Standards Manuals.

	I must confess to being totally ignorant of the 'configuration
management' discipline - while I remain sceptical that we have any
problems in this area - it'd be great if you could outline in a few
specific points how you think a configuration management policy could
help us [ apart from those benefits common to any codified policy ].

	Regards,

		Michael.