Re: source still developed

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 10:33:12PM +0100, bajcik kolos math uni lodz pl wrote:
> I started using gtk-doc in my project. I've generated a html directory.
> But if I add next descriptions to my source code, gtk-doc doesn't update
> documentation. Can this tool do this (rescan my sources and join new
> stuff with existing documentation)?

How are you trying to do this? Generally, the documentation will be
rescanned if one of the header files is changed or if the
scan-build.stamp file is changed / missing. However, this sort of
depends on where you copied your Makefile.am, since there are some
variations in what the Makefile rule looks at. Check out the
scan-build.stamp rule in Makefile.am to see what the real dependencies
are.

In general, sgml-build.stamp and then re-running 'make' is a good way to
force a rescan.

Cheers,
Malcolm

--